Amazon is offering over 37 apps and games worth more than $140 for free
Amazon is offering over 37 apps and games worth more than $140 for free through Saturday, February 14.2015.
3 most valuable premium apps with features as below.
OfficeSuite Professional 8 (
Just in case you need to bring the office home with you, OfficeSuite Pro is a complete feature-rich mobile office. When you can’t get it done between nine to five, OfficeSuite Pro makes your job as efficient and painless as possible.
This office productivity suite has everything you need from mobile office software. With OfficeSuite Pro, access tools for word processing, developing spreadsheets, delivering presentations, and browsing PowerPoint and PDF files. Create, view, and edit Microsoft Word and Excel files.
Google Docs Integration
The software features the most commonly used desktop document formats and includes a File Browse. The integration with Google Docs allows you to access your remotely stored documents.
The program supports Microsoft Office 97 to 2010 text documents – DOC and DOCX (open , edit, and save), Microsoft Office 97 to 2010 spreadsheets – XLS and XLSX (open , edit, and save), opening PPT, PPTX, PPS, and PPSX presentations, PDF files viewing, and integration with Google Docs.
OfficeSuite Pro is an essential productivity application offering greater office efficiency than ever anywhere, anytime.
Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English 5 – Audio Edition (
“Longman’s flagship learner’s dictionary is now available as an Android application. Improve your fluency in English with the most up-to-date learner’s dictionary at your fingertips.
Now with integrated Thesaurus and Collocations Dictionary.
– 230,000 words, phrases and meanings – more than any other learner’s dictionary
– 165,000 examples based on real, natural English from the Longman Corpus Network show how English is really used
– Clear definitions written using only 2,000 common words.
– Most frequent 3,000 words in spoken & written English, highlighted to show which are the most important to know
– Register Notes focus on the differences between spoken and written English.
– The Academic Word List is highlighted to help you improve your essays and presentations.
– Grammar and warning notes ensure that you avoid the most common errors.
– Integrated Collocations Dictionary. Over 80,000 collocations will improve your fluency.
– Integrated Thesaurus. Over 20,000 synonyms, antonyms and related words will improve your vocabulary range.
– 400 images
– 77,000 audio pronunciations for all headwords in both British and American English.
– 86,000 recorded example sentences
(All audio available via external links due to size; Internet access required)
– a native, dedicated dictionary app written specifically for the Android platform
– full content of the print dictionary
– PLUS additional collocations, synonyms & word histories
– complete front matter and additional resources
– hyperlinked cross-references
– real-time progressing look-up
– wildcard pattern searches with * ?
– bookmark your favourite entries
– automatic history listing
– integrated entry menus for quick navigation
– offline use (except for audio and images)
Runtastic PRO GPS Running, Walking & Fitness Tracker (
Take your fitness to a new level with Runtastic PRO – the best running, fitness & tracking app! Runtastic PRO uses GPS to map & track your sports and fitness activities, such as: running, jogging, biking or walking. The Runtastic PRO app tracks your cardio workout progress (time, distance, elevation change, speed, calories & more) to help you reach your training goals. Join us and become part of a global fitness community that is fun & motivational, whether you’re looking to improve your health, build up your cardio endurance, or train for a marathon! Runtastic PRO is a great fit for users of all fitness levels.
– Voice feedback during workout: Get audio feedback for each mi or km completed
– LIVE tracking: Show friends where you are, what you’ve accomplished
– Cheering: Live cheers & messages from friends = motivation to run further
– Heart rate zone training & analysis: Choose a heart rate zone to optimize training (i.e. fat burning zone)
– Split table with dynamic mile and km splits
– Calorie goal: Set a specific calorie goal and use voice feedback to reach your workout goal
– Pace goal: Define your favorite pace and tailor training accordingly
– Geotagging: Take pictures during exercise & view photos online with your map trace
– Weather, temp. & sunrise/sunset data to assist with scheduling & analysis of training sessions
– Ad free
– Map your workout in real-time with built-in GPS and monitor your workout progress (time, distance, speed, pace, calories, altitude, etc.)
– Personal workout diary and metrics – Mapping: Detailed live mapping and historic mapping of previous training sessions (Google Maps)
– Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
– Graphs: Get charts with altitude, pace, speed, and heart rate info from your jog / run – Performance analysis with lap times
– Enjoy your cardio workouts with the integrated music player
– Accurate calculation of elevation gain and loss
– Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning, and weight lifting workouts
– Monthly and overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration, and calories
– Share your sports activities on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter
Save workouts to Runtastic.com and join our online fitness community. You’ll get further exercise data analysis, coaching and comparisons with friends! All these benefits can help you stay motivated while striving to reach your fat burning, cardio training and overall health & wellness goals.
Here is the link. Harry up! Get them before midnight Feb.14.